Saturday, October 02, 2010

Hostile Takeover

Yup!  I've had the opportunity to start writing again, and once the bug bites, the fingers gotta just keep on blathering away.

"OH, NO!!!!"  You exclaim in shock and horror as the Binch of Blogging posts his reappearance...



"Oh, yes!"  says the Binch with a meniacal laugh.  "You thought you had buried me.  But I have returned!"

But don't worry.  No binching (Thanks for that word, Jammin.  That's all I'll be remembered for.)

Just here for some fun.  No promises as to how long I'll keep it up.  Besides, I didn't want Jammin's post to be top of the pile.  PBBBBBT!

More later.  TTFN!!

4 comments:

Bubbaloo Magoo said...

I spent some of yesterday and today reading all through this again, by the way. I'm glad its still here. What a trip. And paqguy, or dbageek or whatever you're calling yourself these days, how's about handing over a set of keys to this jalopy? Not that I NEED to be an admin or anything, but I wouldn't mind keeping up with it. Just saying...

Bubbaloo Magoo said...

Maybe we could rename this blog something like "Posthumus Ramblings Of Psychotic Toetypers, and The Voyeurs Who Watch" How's that one sound? Or how about "Facebook Has Swallowed Us Whole" or "Graybeard's Ghastly Gallery"...

Ok, Shaun, maybe you should keep the keys. But I still wouldn't mind!

*SIGH* I miss those good ol' days. Y'know. Jammin and me, runnin' around in skivvies, not making any sense except to ourselves, and even then not that often. There's something to be said about the peaceful bliss of insanity....

But then again, the grillawampas really hurt, so maybe I'd better count chickens...

Bubbaloo Magoo said...

I guess I don't really need the keys anyway. I'll just sit here and shake the steering wheel and go "vroom! vroom!" and occasionally honk the horn. But I wouldn't mind looking under the hood, too. I know I know. But that would be different. I can be wacky with words, but I wouldn't mess up the important stuff. Promise. Just saying, since the shop is abandoned.

*sigh*

Course, I could take a look under Jammin's hood as well...

WHOA!!!

Bubbaloo Magoo said...

Talked to Jammin. He won't let me anywhere near his hood. Not while he's still conscious anyway. Which isn't fair, cause he's worked on my truck several times. I'm starting to wonder, too. It's been years now, and the times still seem to be messed up in here. Another good reason for giving this puppy some attention...