Friday, January 06, 2006

Paige's Intro


Hey All! Thank you, Rob, for the invite to join in and keep in touch with all of SENHCA's finest (that would be all of us since there are so few). Anyway, here's my intro:
Paige (Hansen) Forsyth, class of '93
My husband, Todd, and our 2 children are living in Southeastern Pennsylvania (never thought we'd stay here after Todd's 3-year graduate program, but the Lord had other plans). Our daughter, Ellia, is 3 1/2 and our son, Benjamin is 1 1/2. I am working full time in the home taking care of our children. I also work part-time (you know, the kind of work you get paid for) as our church secretary (or is that Administrative Assistant). We love our church and it is the primary reason we decided to stay in this bit-too-citylike area. Anyway, Im glad to re-connect with ya'll.

6 comments:

gagknee said...

Hmmm. Shouldn't your screenname be pigeoncrappaige or something like that?

PaigerF said...

Andy, my dear friend. You always did have such a way with words. Your pet-names for me just make me swoon with affection for you. I had forgotten about that special name that I tried so hard to live up to but never could. Thanks for the laugh! By the way, how's Stephanie? Say hi for me.

dbageek said...

ahh, the love.

gagknee said...

She misses me. I know.

Stephanies well, I'll tell her you said hi.

Dont take it personally that we didn't send you a christmas card this year. We only had one stamp left and it was either you or sending away for my new xray glasses. Unfortunately, the glasses wont be here for another 4 to 6 weeks...

nah, just kidding. we didn't send out any this year. i was thinking of sending out Valentines cards instead.

PaigerF said...

I was hoping we had not been trimmed from you christmas card list - mostly just want to see a picture of your family (hint, hint - post one).

gagknee said...

I'm not really married and I dont have any kids. I'm just a sad lonely moderately young man....