Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sad, Sad News

I'm afraid I have two bits of sad news to report, just incase any of you are still out there...


The First Sad - I'm sorry to report that Pourpah has passed away.  I've searched for him everywhere, but the only place I can find him is in here, and his blog page is gone, so I'm guessing that there was some sort of taxi accident involving a cow, an open manhole cover and a collection of "Greatest Hits From The Senhca Choir" strewn in the road.  I know you all are greiving at this moment, but I'm sure he'll live on in our memories, as well as our hearts, warming us with all the joy and happiness he brought with him, everywhere he went.  (Here's a bucket...)

And the far worse, catastrophic Second Sad - I'M BLOGGING AGAIN!  Bwah hahahhahahahahaa!  Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!  BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-CHOO!

Yup, time to lock the doors again.  Shoot.

No comments: